11.15.2005

I've got issues

Every now and then, I get into a productivity slump, where nothing seems to motivate on any project that needs to be done. For the past couple days I have been stuck in such a slump. I have several research projects that demand my attention, yet I've spent most of that time surfing the net and reading about topics with no immediate relevance to the tasks at hand.

Luckily, I tend to bounce back quickly and have a nack for completing things on time, despite my procrastinating. I guess I'm just feeling fatigued from all the work I'm doing for school and the effort it requires to raise a son. If I had time for a real vacation, I'd take it. The only problem is, I don't. This makes the few minutes have available to me seem all the more wasted when I can't motivate myself to finish my projects.

Arrrg! Life is not easy. Good thing its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment