7.06.2012

I have big plans. Big Plans, I say!

3 big things in the works this week.


1. An article on privacy - headed to a top journal in my field.  This article has been troubling me for years because I could never find the right hook for it to be really good.  I think I found it.  The first draft was completed this week.  Once I get some preliminary feedback, I'll professionally edit and push the article out.
2. A completely revamped and amp'ed up web dev class is now under way.  I recorded my first two lectures yesterday.
and last, but most exciting...
3. My new business venture has kicked into high gear.  I have a writer, a domain name, a website under development, and the enthusiasm to get this done.  Currently scheduled to go live August 1st.

Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment