4.27.2012

3 down - 2 to go

In this my 300th post, I'm going to do a little happy dance.  I just received news that a 3rd article of mine this year was accepted for publication.  Only two more to go to reach my 2012 goal.  With two additional articles already under review, two articles over 75% complete, and several new projects in the works, I feel like a research rock star. 

What's even better, I am getting to the point where I can read my own research and objectively evaluate its quality.  It's a great feeling to be able to critically evaluate it, identify problem areas, and know how to fix those problem areas.  Pretty soon, I might actually be good at writing.

This summer my time will be split between up to 3 research projects.  That's not counting any time I may throw at a revise and resubmit should one arise.  Today, I'm working on Evaluating Information Systems Ethically: A Case for Objectivism."  My goal is to finish and submit this article by the end of May.  My social media project is also a top priority for me.  Although, we're in a holding pattern waiting to hear back from a potential sponsor.  Depending on how these two projects go, I have a third project in ethical decision making I can work on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment